The Client‘s personal information (name, surname, address, phone, e-mail) used for making an order and/or registering in the online shop are protected and processed in accordance to the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania. The seller guarantees that the information required to be provided in the website order and registration forms (name, phone, e-mail, etc.) will only be used for:
- elivering the orders of the Client;
- keeping in touch with the Client, should any questions regarding the delivery of the order arise;
- issuing financial documents (invoices);
- for direct marketing purposes. The seller reserves the right to give the information to the third parties only in accordance to the Law of the Republic of Lithuania.
Paying through online banking, the Buyer enters all data in the banking system, therefore the Seller has no access to that information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT?
If You decide to make an order with us, we will need basic information (such like name, surname, delivery address, credit/debit card information, e-mail and phone number) in order to provide our services accurately.
We will provide Your information (such like name, surname and address) for the third parties only in order to deliver Your order correctly. We will not sell or rent Your information for individuals or companies not related with Your order
We will never send You a letter or call You asking to provide information regarding the login data.
Unfortunately information delivery through internet is not absolutely safe, although we are doing everything to protect Your information being entered into our website. You are responsible for all the information entered. After we receive Your information we will use strict procedures and security measures for preventing unauthorized access. We cannot be held responsible for any security breaches, except in cases of our own negligence or intentional failure to fulfil obligations.
We can use the information about You for:
- administering Your account and providing You with information.
- making sure that the content of our website is provided in the most effective way for You and Your computer.
- providing You with information about products or services, which You have ordered, or which, in our opinion, might interest You.
- fulfilling our obligations to You.
- providing You with information about changes in our services.